I love me some boats!
Since I was a kid with my parents, I think I’ve been on 11 cruises now.
1. Bahamas on Carnival Fantasy with Parents.
2. Carnival Imagination Western Caribbean with my parents for High School Graduation,
3. Carnival Imagination Cozumel, Mexico with Mike (my best friend from High School, my Mom and Valerie (her best friend from high school) because my Dad had to cancel due to surgery.
4. Carnival Ecstasy with friends to Belize and Key West.
5. Carnival Destiny, Southern Caribbean.
6. Carnival Conquest, Mexican Yucatan.
7. Norwegian Pearl, Western Caribbean (Norwegian never again!)
8. Princess Sapphire, Mexican Riviera
9. Costa Fortuna, Caribbean
10. Celebrity Millennium, Southern Caribbean (Please Celebrity, give me a good deal again!)
11. Coral Princess, Panama Canal
As you can see, I’ve been a lucky boy. But, I’ve been all over the Caribbean and Mexico. Don’t get me wrong! I will never tire of sailing the blue, still seas with a rum drink in my hand.
However, in 2012— I want to sail somewhere NEW! I want to go on a cruise itinerary (no matter the cruise line) that doesn’t repeat more than 50% of the places I’ve already been.
I have some things up my sleeve for April.. we will see if it pans out.
I just went on a Panama Canal cruise… and out of the 7 or so ports, only 2 were repeats. But that was technically in 2011… and I don’t want to cheat!
Here are some photos from the Panama Canal cruise:
I want these pictures all over the world in new places! And I want to start THIS YEAR!
Speaking of these pictures, they deserve stories. I will tell them in the coming weeks.
And I want to sing this song, in every port, Columbia is already done:
Just to recap…
2012 Bucket List
1. Complete a 2-week juice fast.
2. Attend a “Destination Party”
3. Produce a Mini-Documentary
4. Camp for a Week… with Diverse Friends.
5. Go on a “NEW” Cruise
6. Coming Saturday, December 31st
7. Coming Sunday, January 1st
Til the next sailing!